About the company
PQShield is a highly innovative deep tech start-up that specialises in post-quantum cryptography and cybersecurity. Our mission is to innovate and create solutions for the world's most imminent security challenge: quantum computers.
Here at PQShield, we understand our people are the most important factor in driving our success. Therefore, our core value is to provide them with a work environment that promotes personal and professional growth. Hard work and loyalty are always met with acknowledgement, appreciation and reward.
About the role
As a People Executive at PQshield, you’ll be reporting directly to the Head of People, providing seamless support to colleagues across all aspects of the People & Talent function, including the operational and strategic elements, as well as recruitment, onboarding and team partnering. Other responsibilities for this position include:
- Supporting the People Team, overseeing the day-to-day delivery of a high quality flawless service to colleagues
- You’ll be supporting the talent onboarding process, including contracting, references, organising equipment, inductions and training
- You’ll be managing our HRIS platform (HiBob), ensuring that colleague information and holiday reporting is correct
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, both for our colleagues, and for our team operational processes
- You’ll be helping to develop and document key processes, and working closely with other teams to ensure that policies and documentation are correct and up-to-date
- Working closely with the Finance Team to ensure that payroll is timely and correct
In addition, you’ll be working on key People Team projects such as learning and development and the performance review cycle.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 2 years of experience within a people team and will be looking to develop their long term career in this space. Other skills required for this position include:
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organisation and thrive in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
- You’re extremely organised, have great project management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- You’re self-motivated, creative and are interested in progression within this role as the company expands
- You have experience with managing an HRIS and/or an ATS
You’ll also have a good level of proficiency with Google Apps and Microsoft Office.
Nice to have
- You have, or are working towards your CIPD qualification
- A university degree
- Experience working within a high growth company
- Business proficiency in another language
At PQshield you’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting, cutting edge projects whilst being part of an autonomous, collaborative environment. On top of this, we offer some fantastic benefits, such as:
- EMI share option scheme
- Flexible & remote working, and a working from home budget
- Private health insurance for yourself and your family
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 50% gym membership discount
Headquartered in Oxford, with additional teams across the UK and in the Netherlands, France, Belgium and the US we really do have a global reach. You can join our teams in one of these locations, or work remotely across Europe - the choice is yours!
Apply today to join the battle against cyber threats and to be a part of our exciting deep tech start up!
PQShield is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We’re passionate about talent and proud to foster an inclusive environment; all applicants will be considered regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and age.